Director of Data Strategy, Partnerships & Integration
The person we seek is intimately familiar with the sourcing, integrating, cleansing and augmenting of high quality data; is familiar with the retail industry and associated data issues; and can define data acquisition strategies, navigate the partner space opening new channels of data sourcing and value-add capabilities. The successful candidate will develop and embody the value proposition for retailers and partners to work with Retailigence, and serve as the key stakeholder for Retailigence providing guidance and subject matter expertise to the product group on this critical company asset.
Primary activities include:
• Own our value proposition for retailers, brands and partners; create and articulate the business case for collaboration with Retailigence
• Establish and communicate the data priorities in collaboration with our sales organization; drive business priorities with the product team
• Subject matter expert joining sales teams in data conversations with customers and prospects
• Initiate partnerships that generate value for Retailigence, partner and/or provider which appropriately incentivizes the partner
• Drive the acquisition and/or integration of data and the continuous efforts for improving data quality.
• Must be a self-starter, comfortable in a small, dynamic environment
• Demonstrable experience/familiarity with the data issues and value drivers associated with the retail industry
• Strong understanding of and contacts within retail applications ecosystem, especially in the context of retail data management
• Ability to engage both Marketing Executives about value-propositions and IT Executives about integration steps and processes
• Demonstrated ability to define and execute initiatives with minimal direction, and successfully drive them to completion – get the right data in the system
• Exceptional professionalism; good organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Should expect to work from our Redwood City office 4-5 days per week with domestic travel probably 1-3 weeks per quarter.
Combination of salary and equity DOE
To apply for this position, please email resume, a brief statement of fit for the role and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Retailigence is an equal opportunity employer.
Technical Account Manager
Retailigence is looking for a dedicated individual to support the Business Development Team by driving technical integrations and with our most strategic clients and business partners. The Technical Account Manager will lead the coordination of onboarding new partners through the full lifecycle of understanding a client’s data needs, integrating Retailigence’s API, communicating revenue-oriented enhancement opportunities, and supporting sales and marketing with information and insight about specific partner technology capabilities.
You will work with the most prominent ad agencies, ad networks, the world’s largest brand advertisers, demand side platforms (DSPs), ad exchanges, top data companies, and other 3rd party marketing platforms to drive activation of Retailigence.
• Experience implementing and working with APIs
• 1 to 3 years of experience in a technical client support or technical account management role
• 4-year undergraduate degree preferred
• Passion to support customer needs
• Desire to become more analytical and work at a big data company
• To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (please use subject line: Technical Account Manager) and clearly indicate the following information:
• Your geographical restrictions and/or preferences
• Why specifically you are interested in this position
• Salary expectation