02 Jun Retailigence wins ad:tech CPG Spotlight Contest
Competition acknowledges and rewards the most innovative digital marketing companies today
SAN FRANCISCO, CA, June 1, 2015 – Retailigence came out victorious among over 100 companies at the CPG Spotlight Contest on-stage by ad:tech in San Francisco, as judged by the fast growing brand Soy Vay, owned by The Clorox Company. For the contest, Retailigence was asked to provide examples of recent client projects and explain key capabilities within a specified budget. Judging was based on the following criteria:
- Which company is likely to have the biggest overall impact on American culture and business over the next three years?
- Uniqueness – a company that is bringing a new toolset or approach to a pertinent set of issues
Retailigence is the emerging leader in the explosive category of ”path to purchase” mobile marketing and in-store sales attribution. PepsiCo, Dell, P&G, Reebok, Anheuser-Busch use Retailigence real-time data to measure and directly increase in-store product sales and insights with any campaign, media or audience. This truly unique data set and infrastructure has been developed over the last five years and provides insights into product availability, prices and actual product sales from 200,000 brick & mortar stores. Traditional syndicated batch data sources fall flat in the real-time programmatic digital world. Retailigence real time, SKU level data and advanced software analytics ensures that a brand’s marketing investments not only generate product/brand awareness and interest, but converts that shopper interest into measurable path-to-purchase actions, in-store sales, and ultimately a significantly better ROI.
Benefits of using Retailigence for a campaign or media solution include:
- Increase brand awareness, perception and drive sales within the right audience and shopper segments
- Geo-target around stores with product inventory (Retailigence proprietary data)
- Facilitate shopper’s path-to-purchase action
- Reach shopper in active shopping mode by utilizing a digital mobile campaign
- Campaign insights: What performed best? What did we learn?
- Sales Lift & ROI Measurement: Post campaign & real-time insights to dynamically optimize for future campaigns
Jeremy Geiger, CEO of Retailigence said, “An increasing amount of time is spent shopping online, but the vast majority of retail purchases still take place in stores. It’s more important than ever for brands to get all relevant information, such as real-time in-store product availability, to potential customers at precisely the moment it’s most relevant and/or needed.”